- Cache Valley Counter Tops, Inc. (CVCT) guarantees to the original purchaser the satisfactory performance of the products provided and work performed by CVCT under normal use.
- The period of this warranty will begin on the date of installation and will be concurrent with and secondary to any manufacturer’s warranty on the specific products that you have purchased. Typically this period is ten (10) years for solid surfacing and engineered stone and one (1) year for plastic laminate and natural stone. The warranty period will not be less than one (1) year for any product provided by CVCT.
- You, the purchaser, must be familiar with and comply with all use and care guidelines provided by the manufacturer and/or CVCT. This guarantee shall not apply if failure is a result of accident, negligence, abuse, misuse or failure to follow recommended care and maintenance guidelines.
- Specifically excluded from this warranty are: finish on decorative wood trim, caulking failure, seam failure due to water damage, damage caused by appliances, damage caused by improperly sealed or leaking plumbing fixtures, consequences of inherent characteristics of natural stone.
- CVCT will, as its sole option, replace or repair countertops found to be defective under the terms of this guarantee.
- If the countertops are replaced under the terms of this warranty, specifically excluded are incidental costs such as plumbing removal and replacement, cabinet modification if necessary, or assemblies and components not specifically and directly provided by CVCT, and therefore not covered by this written warranty. Nor are the consequential damages to other assemblies and components resulting from the repair or replacement of items included in this warranty.
- This warranty shall be null and void if the product covered by it is repaired, altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by CVCT.
- This warranty is transferable. It is the responsibility of the new owner to become familiar with the terms, conditions and limitations of this warranty, including the care and maintenance instructions.
- This warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings.
For more information regarding this warranty or to initiate a claim, contact Cache Valley Counter Tops, Inc. at 435-258-2174.
In addition to the CVCT warranty, many products carry warranties directly from the manufacture. Please visit the manufacturers website for their written warranties.